Some Hidden Features Of Tesla Model Y:- Tesla has been one of the most successful companies in the automotive industry, and they’re looking to continue that success with the Tesla Model Y. The Model Y is an all-new car but it has a lot of the same tech under its hood as the Tesla Model 3. We’ve put together a list of 4 features we think you’ll love about this next-gen Tesla.
If you’re a Tesla fan, you’ve probably heard about the Model Y. The all-new Tesla Model Y is one of the company’s most anticipated vehicles to date. The vehicle is the fifth generation of Tesla vehicles and it offers significant advantages over competitors such as Waymo and Uber.
Tesla Model Y Features
Here are some things you should know about it:
- It’s in production now! Production started on February 20th at Tesla’s Fremont plant in California where its first assembly line had been temporarily halted for retooling. To increase speed, workers have been taught how to use new automated machine tooling that can quickly change parts used during assembly without manual intervention (see more below).
- It’ll be built on a new platform called “S2X.” This means it won’t share much with its predecessor—the S3X platform—and is instead closer to what we see with other automakers’ cars today like BMWs or Audis where they’re built on top of common platforms so they share many common parts while still being different enough from each other when comparing models within those brands’ lineup. This makes sense considering how different SUVs are compared to sedans when comparing models across brands like Audi vs Mercedes Benz which both have their own distinct styles when constructing their respective SUVs/crossovers/SUVs…you get
The Model Y is an all-new car but it has a lot of the same tech under its hood as the Model 3.
The Tesla Model Y will come in two variants: a long-range version with 310 miles of range, and a standard range version with 230 miles of range. The base model will cost $47,000 before tax credits and incentives—$8,000 less than when you option up your average new car today!
The big news here is that both cars will feature an updated battery pack that’s bigger than what you get in a Model 3 (which has 210 miles per charge). This means that both models can travel farther on one charge while also offering more power than before (375 HP vs 350 HP).
It is not an SUV.
- The Model Y is not an SUV, but a crossover with a higher ride height than the Model 3.
- It has more storage space and cargo room than the Model 3.
- It will have a longer range than the Model 3.
- Its top speed will be higher than that of the Model 3.
It will also have a larger battery than its predecessor, the Model S.
The Model Y will also have a larger battery than its predecessor, the Model S. Tesla has opted to make all their cars’ batteries 90% bigger than their predecessors. The Model S has a 75 kWh battery, which is 50% larger than the Model 3’s and 25% larger than the original Tesla Roadster‘s batteries.
The Roadster had an 85 kWh battery, so you can see that Tesla has consistently increased the size of its cars’ batteries as it moves through its product lineup.
Tesla is known for making bold moves and it sounds like they are ready to rock with their upcoming model
Tesla is known for making bold moves and it sounds like they are ready to rock with their upcoming model. The Model Y is Tesla’s fourth vehicle, following the Model S sedan, the X SUV and the Roadster sports car.
So guys these are enough about Tesla Model Y. Comment what’s your opinion about this post. If I forget to add any special features of Model Y then must comment below, so that in the upcoming video I will add those things. Thanks for reading till the end.