Tesla’s Model 2 is the brand new car we’ve all been waiting for, and it has a lot of special features that make it great. In this post, we’ll look at some hidden features of the Model 2 that you might not be familiar with.
Let’s start with the bioweapon defense mode!
Bioweapon defense mode
In the event of a biological attack, if you’re in your Model 2 and press the red button in your glove box, it will activate a bioweapon defense mode that will protect you from biological attacks.
Tesla Model 2 has been designed to be able to detect concentrations of airborne pathogens, such as anthrax or smallpox. When activated, it uses its air filtration system to filter out these substances and then injects a liquid into the cabin that neutralizes them. This process takes less than 30 seconds. Once activated, this feature cannot be deactivated until the vehicle is parked outside an emergency exit area (for example: at home or work).
- Sentry mode is activated when you park your car, and it will play an alarm to deter potential thieves.
- To activate sentry mode from the Tesla app, tap on “Vehicles” in the bottom left corner to open your vehicle’s settings. Then select “Sentry Mode” under the Security section at the top of the page. You can then choose whether or not you want to activate this security feature for each individual parking lot that you visit.
Dog Mode is a feature designed to keep your pooch comfortable and safe while you are away from the car. It uses the climate control system to keep your dog cool and comfortable, and even allows them to control the temperature in their own environment. You can also play music for them or set up a timer so that the car will heat up or cool down at certain times of the day.
An insane mode is an option for the Model S and Model X that allows you to go really fast (up to 155 mph for the Model S, up to 150 mph for the Model X). It’s not available on every Tesla model, but it’s a great feature if your car comes with it.
Model 2 is a brand new car with some amazing features
If you’re a Tesla owner, or even just someone who has looked into buying a Tesla, then you know that they are unique cars. Model 2 is no exception to this rule. It has some amazing features that make it stand out from the rest of the electric vehicles on the market right now.
Here are some of them:
- The Model 2 was designed to be a smart car with features like automatic parking and self-adjusting suspension systems; however, it can also drive itself around town if necessary! This feature is called Autopilot and will help keep you safe while driving in traffic jams or on long road trips as well as when going through tight spaces such as underground parking lots or narrow streets…
So, guys, these are some hidden features of the Tesla Model 2, if I forget to mention any other feature then must comment below. Thanks for reading till the end.
- Some Hidden Features Of Tesla Model X
- Some Hidden Features Of Tesla Model Y
- Some Hidden Features Of Tesla Model 3
- Why did NASA stop going to the Moon after Apollo 17?